What do you want to achieve in 2023 and do you have a business plan?
Success for me has changed.
I’ve had multiple homes and fancy cars.
And you know what? While it made life easier and nicer, I was actually feeling trapped and stuck.
I was suffocating.
Money is no longer my driver.
Experiences and happiness are key and my focus is on how I want to feel.
I’m saying no to things I don’t love to do.
As I go into 2023, these are my plans for the year:
- Spend more time with those I love.
- Be more present – create magical moments and memories that count.
- Get done with my divorce.
- Get stronger… my brother has challenged me to a half iron man.
- More time for friendships old and new.
- Weekly swims in the lake.
- Daily runs with the dog… Yep, I’m getting a dog.
- Mini adventures whether it’s a weekend. away or a day trip to the beach.
- Revisiting places that shaped me – I grew up in Berlin and Cyprus, was a student in Amsterdam, met my first love during a summer in Prague and I can’t wait to go back.
- Volunteering… I really want to give back and am looking for inspiration.
- Learning to fix stuff and do DIY.
- Walking the Cotswold Way.
- YouTube over social media (except LinkedIn)…
- Streamlining what I do so I’m leaner and more effective
- Learn new skills so that I’m growing and rethinking old ways
- Passion and profit over sales and turnover
What’s your business plan for 2023? I’d love to hear what you have planned…
Before you tick off your to-do list, focus on how you want to FEEL…
What really matters to you?
And if growing an online business is on your list, then perhaps this video is for you…