This is a behind-the-scenes look at my Camera Confidence course that currently sells for $19.
I’ve created this course to help people feel more confident with video. Click here to check out the Confident on Camera Course: https://video.lucygriffiths.com/cc
This course is unlike any other videography course out there.
I won’t just list off a bunch of expensive equipment and pretend like that’s the solution to all your problems.
And I won’t tell you a bunch of technical camera tips and then throw in a, “Oh, and don’t forget to smile!” at the end.
I also won’t tell you “stop being scared!” and to “just start filming, and everything will turn out great!” …
Because if you’ve already tried that, you probably ended up so unhappy with the final result that you refused to publish it.
That’s why you’re here, looking for a course to help you feel confident on camera.
And the good news is… You’ve come to the exact right place!
This course is designed to help you ACTUALLY break that internal barrier and start publishing videos…
Because camera equipment and the rule of thirds isn’t what’s holding you back.
Fear that your voice sounds weird, fear that you’ll forget what to say on a live video, fear that your friends and family will think you’re weird for publishing videos of yourself.
THAT’S who this course for: savvy business owners who DO want to learn more about videography in the future – but for now, you just need to accept the idea of being on camera at all! With that said, here’s exactly What You’re Getting…
This course comes in two parts.
Part One is what 99% of other video courses skip. Instead of me saying, “Don’t be scared! Just get out there and START FILMING!” (gee, thanks… never thought of THAT before…)
I’ll actually guide you through WHY you don’t like filming yourself, WHAT you’re really scared of, and HOW you can overcome it.
If you’re looking for a way to finally conquer your fear of being filmed… this is it!
By completing this workbook of exercises to address your fears, you can turn those fears into positive thoughts and start actually enjoying your time on camera.
And once you’ve had this massive mental breakthrough, you’ll be ready for Part Two.
CHECK OUT MORE TIPS AND IDEAS on how to get confident on camera:
I know you’ve enjoyed the behind the scenes of my camera course.
This is where I’ll teach you exactly what to say so you can stop worrying about freezing, forgetting, or looking nervous on camera. You’ll learn the physical steps you can take to create a video that shares intriguing content AND portrays you as an expert in your field.
Plus, you’ll get:
- 5 things to do before going live for maximum success (and confidence!)
- How I went from only taking two photos of myself in a decade of world travel (sigh) to feeling natural and confident in videos
- Why putting captions on your videos is absolutely critical (and a cheap way to do it)
- The real reason you’re scared of being on camera (and how to overcome it)
- Foolproof content ideas and a simple structure for impactful, high-converting videos
- A special trick for introverts to feel comfortable on Facebook Lives * How to overcome your fear of friends, family, or coworkers seeing your online videos
- Why English as a second language doesn’t matter on camera.
- An easy, low-stress way to decide what to say in your video (in under five minutes!)
- How to use lighting to flatter you (and the exact equipment I recommend)
- Why you don’t like the sound of your voice on camera (and how to sound more authoritative) …and so much more.
If you love this video, you can watch more videos here to learn how to get your first 1000 subscribers on YouTube:
Sell over 10000 Courses in months
*Feel more confident getting visible and posting on video and social media,
grab my FREE GET VISIBLE GUIDE*