How To Deal With Haters And Trolls – Handling Mean Comments
People in the online world can be mean, and you really have to deal with haters and trolls.
There’s no getting around it! In the course of running my online business, I’ve been mocked for my smile (too horsey).
I’ve been offered botox services and sugar daddies (even sent me photos of unprintable things!).
These are definitely the downsides to running an online business.
I hope that you’ve learned a thing or two on how to deal with haters and trolls.
CHECK OUT MORE TIPS AND IDEAS on things you should know on how to deal with haters and trolls:
Below are some of my personal tips on how to deal with haters and trolls.
How can you deal with haters and trolls, manage the nasties and the jealousy that is sadly part of the territory in the online world?
- Their fears and insecurities are not your issue. You just focus on being YOU. You focus on building yourself up, and your own “stuff”.
It’s easy to go down the rabbit warren of self-doubt, but actually, the things they say says more about the person than it does about the person they’ve said mean things about.
- Don’t take it too seriously. It can be hard when you’re feeling hormonal, or certain words just take you back to the playground and trigger you. But actually, the mean words are more about spammers than about you.
It’s them who are being triggered by your success, and they are the ones with mindset issues to solve.
You just have to focus on being you.
- Act quickly. If something in your gut doesn’t feel right, then delete it or hide it. Someone wouldn’t say that to you in person, so why should you leave that on your Instagram post or Facebook comment?
Deal with it and move on.
- As Michelle Obama says,
“When they go low, we go high.”
Remember to take the higher ground. They don’t know YOU, they don’t know what you are capable of, and what you can accomplish.
- Allow yourself space to deal with it. Take time away from social media (whether that’s going for a walk) or just taking time without looking at your phone or social media.
6. Be mindful and spend time with people who uplift you and make you happy.
Deal with haters and trolls confidently, and never look down on your self!
If you love this video, you can watch more videos here to learn lessons about how to deal with haters and trolls:
Sell over 10000 Courses in months
Sell over 2000 courses in the first month
*Feel more confident getting visible and posting on video and social media,
grab my FREE GET VISIBLE GUIDE*